s a neurosurgeon, I am trained in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders involving the brain, the spine and the spinal cord, nerves as well as intracranial and intraspinal vasculature. Since July 2008, Orlando is the place I call home. My personal and professional quest has been to use my education, training and most importantly love for children to help them get through the life altering challenges that brain and spine pathologies are. I simply want to provide kids and their families with a total care package; One that mixes skills, technology and compassion in a welcoming environment.
– DR. KEYNE JOHNSON, Board Certified Neurological Surgeon
- B.S., Neuroscience and Africana Studies with Honors, University of Pittsburgh
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship, Baylor University – Texas Children’s Hospital
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Assistant Professor at the University of Central Florida School of Medicine